Friday, July 25, 2014



This is my first Travel Blog.  Started in time but completing and sharing after almost one year.  What a determination :).

I do not want to waste your curiosity about this travel experience.  Dear friends, I will provide the summery information first, as I search the same into any Blog and search for vital information that I need.

ITINERARY: FROM Bangalore -> MALPE BEACH, Mangalore -> Maravanthe Beach -> 
Murudeshwara Temple -> Bekal Fort (Kerala) -> Abbey falls, Madikeri -> Bangalore.

Wake up at 3:30am.
Started: at 4:45am on Fri-9th-Aug-2013 from my House at Kumaraswamy Layout.
Tour End at 8:30pm on Mon-12th-Aug-2013 at Bangalore.

Route to Malpe: Toll High ways - Bangalore to Mangalore highway via Hassan, Sakleshpur, Shiradi Ghat etc to Malpe.

Breakfast at Sakleshpur around 8:30am
Hotel Sharada International, Malpe: Check-in at 1:30 pm.

Yes, Now we have reached to our 1st Destination point of our Itinerary.  On the way took lot of snaps.  Some of them are below.

At 9.15am stopped near a monsoon created falls on the way over the Shiradi Ghat







Above pic are en-route Sakleshpur to Udipi Shirdi Ghat Road.  Morning but due to rain and fog the visibility went down at its low end.



Hotel Sharada International, Malpe


Hotel Sharada International, Malpe

Here below are the photo albums on the go......

9-Aug......  Malpe Beach, Udipi, Karnataka
10-Aug .....Murudeshwar Temple, North K
                 Come back to Hotel in Malpe
11-Aug ..........Bekal Fort, Kerala
                   Return to Coorg, stayed in Homestay
12-Aug........   Abbey Falls, Madikeri, Coorg,
                  Return to Bangalore after Abbey visit

I believe this particular travel blog one is for the people who loves to travel from soul.  Who can travel in real and can not travel in real.  My very little effort for each and everyone of you to float throughout this sweet dream journey.  Feel the Cloud, Rain and Sun combination that got on the way....because of the Monsoon time journey.  Wet  tree trunks and branches, leaves are green to greener to dark green.  Odor of dusty but wet soil beside the Ghat road passing by.  A tremendous sound of monsoon created falls all over the ghat journey.

At the end, my advice, please plan ahead well for such a long type of trip.  I took lot of input searching existing blogs, etc.  Ensured my car is fit, checked it once for half hour at my regular service center.  Put entire path on my GPS Nav (Map my India).  First Aid box.








No comments:

Post a Comment